All chronic disease’s are forms of Inflammation. It’s the way our body brings back balance or homeostasis. It’s when the symptom does not get resolved that creates problems. Inflammation is a message from your body to stop, listen and look what we are doing to it. Often it’s the first message, but we can be unaware it’s going on. What you are putting in your body and how you are moving it, what thoughts you are focused on, and how many toxins are invading you all impact inflammation. It can be reduced as long as you are willing to make the change.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF INFLAMMATION:
- High cholesterol, uric acid or blood pressure
- Aches and pains, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis or joint stiffness
- Water retention in hands or feet
- Gas, bloating, constipation or diarrhea
- Autoimmune disease
- Headaches or migraines
- Allergies, hives or asthma
- Belly fat, weight gain
- Eczema, skin rashes, acne
- Hormone imbalances, PMS, menopause difficulties
Excess Carbs Increase Inflammation Then, in turn, Inflammation makes your body more sensitive to carbohydrates. Not a fun cycle. I see this often with families. Stomach and leg aches, ADHD, constipation, bloated belly, acne, hormone imbalances, anxiety, PMS and menopause difficulties. These complaints are all due to inflammation, caused by too much sugar in our bodies. Until we change what goes into our body, we cannot change how our body feels.